Anyone who has worked in the hospitality industry knows that the field is highly sensitive and dynamic and relies on the satisfaction of its customers to keep a business afloat. There are so many variables associated with this industry that can make or break its business. Everyone has different preferences and expectations about headed to a particular venue, so this makes the furniture a crucial aspect in this industry!
Furniture that complements your venue and draws people it can cause your business to flourish more than ever while the wrong type of furniture can essentially run your business into the ground. For instance, eccentric couches and tables for a swanky nightclub, but in no way would that work for a restaurant where individuals will be sitting for prolonged amounts of time! Likewise, a café might utilize a more closed sitting arrangement while a bar features wide-open spaces that can accommodate groups of all sizes.
The same concepts apply to room furniture as well! Different rooms have different furniture requirements, and it is important to choose furniture for the correct type of room:
- Single: A room assigned to one person
- Double: A room assigned to two people
- Triple: A room assigned to three people
- Quad: A room assigned to four people
- Queen: A room with a queen-sized bed
- King: A room with a king-sized bed
- Twin: A room with two beds
- Double-double: A room with two double (or perhaps queen) beds
- Studio: A room with a couch that can be converted into a bed
- Connecting rooms: Rooms with individual entrance doors from the outside and a connecting door between. Guests can move between rooms without going through the hallway.
- Adjoining rooms: Rooms with a common wall, but no connecting doors
- Adjacent rooms: Rooms close to each other, perhaps across the hall
It’s important to think about the type of people who will be staying in each type of room and how their needs will differ. For this matter of expertise, there’s no better place to turn than to Parth Hospitality! We carry a wide range of furniture for hospitality establishments and can answer any questions and provide insight as to what furniture will work best in what setting. We also provide this furniture at competitive prices! Parth Hospitality is dedicated to helping you outshine your competition and ensuring that your furniture keeps your customers pleased and coming back for more!